NYE vlog



Happy New Year for everyone!!!
I hope you had a wonderful evening and stepped into New Year with a great mood.
Me and my boyfriend vloged a little bit on that night so you can check how we managed to celebrate NYE. You can do this here https://www.wevideo.com/hub/#media/ci/134739814.
I should warn you that you can find it boring because we just simply went to the center of the city,took a little walk around the old town and then decided to have a dinner at SOYA Asian food restaurant. We ordered some food and Japanese beer that made me feel like in one of Haruki Murakami's books. Not that I got drunk just I imagined that I am sitting in Japan with my friend and sipping this Japanese drink. At the midnight we vent to our city's cathedral square to see the fireworks that all people brought to fire them on that special second. So that was very beautiful and romantic.
I can truly say that this was one of my best NYE ever. I hope you can say the same thing!

How did you pend your eve?

Love you all,
Role

P.S thanks for watching


No comments:

Post a Comment