REVIEW: SUPERDRUG ALOE VERA MUD MASK


Hello Loves!

After a short break from beauty I am back with a review about Superdrug's Aloe Vera Mud Mask.
Who doesn't like a good and affordable pamper session at home, so lets find out if this should be included?

The first thing that caught my attention and drawn me to this particular face mask (Superdrug has the whole line of them) is the big word "DE-STRESSING'' on the packaging. It was just that time before my exams when I bought it and I thought that anything that claims to reduce my anxiety levels was worth trying. Indeed, the aloe vera extract smells really relaxing, I believe it would be perfect for someone who just recovered from flue because it kinda makes breathing much easier job and has a cooling effect. Although the smell is that feature that concerns me because it's quite strong I think there is a possibility that perfumes included in this mask can irritate really sensitive skin. But when was the last time when you used an odorless face mask? At least this one smells good and is relaxing.



So that was the big talk about the smell but you are probably buying a face mask for skin treatment not for an aroma therapy. This one is for a normal to combination skin and claims to give you a soft and radiant complexion and I think I agree. This face mask doesn't do much for my skin but it really makes it softer and gets rid of that layer of dead skin, although afterwards my skin feels a bit drier but not as dry as after using other mud masks.

To sum up, if you are searching for a face mask purely for a Sunday ritual or as a helper to relax and shortly forget your issues not to solve your skin problems this is the one for you for a really affordable price. It's a really good smelling but not so healthy cupcake. 

You can find me on:


8 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous! Cant beat a good mud mask x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one for people with a healthy skin:)

      Delete
  2. I really like their Raspberry Exfoliating Scrub. Like you said it doesn't really do all that much in terms of actually regenerating your skin or anything but it is a nice ritual type product!


    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is...after writing this post I put this mask on my face and couldn't believe how good it smells! That was a really good smelling ritual!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the honest review, I had some reservations about the line because I noticed their skin moisturizer didn't do anything for my skin, haha. I guess my skin this line is best for people who don't suffer from dry skin lol :P lovely photos btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and than you for your lovely comment!:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you! You are very sweet and it means a lot to me that you like my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Tapentadol Online
    Cobra Tablets
    Buy Jpdol Tablets
    Diazepam 10mg

    ReplyDelete