Week in pictures No.2


Hello!
It’s week in pictures time! Actually I cheated a little bit and this will be a week and a half in pictures, I think. I had quite a big exam to pass last week so it’s a bit difficult for me to remember everything in the correct order. Anyway, let’s start.
As I mentioned I was preparing for a really important exam and that’s the stuff I had to learn.


Between studies me and my boyfriend had found some time to relax and we went to a concert.
It was a concert of Jazzu and Leon Somov to introduce their new album. We were sitting in a front raw and enjoying the view.



Song from their new album

We also did some shopping…and I got a little bit bored.

One day I had a mood for crafts, so I did a small present for my boyfriend.


Days are getting colder and colder.This is how I found my cat Tia one day when I came back home from university.


After I passed the exam I had more free time and I did a room tour video. You might see it in the near future.


Sunday was the only day when I had time for proper breakfast. This is what I had.


 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment