H&M wishlist


Who is a girl without her wishes?
I can't stop dreaming  about the future, about my career, adventures, trips and of course about new guests in my closet. This is what came out of my constant dreaming: H&M wishlist.

First item is sweatpants.I m seriously thinking about going to the gym and there is no way that I am going to feel comfortable there without sweatpants that I found beautiful.These seems a perfect match of price and beauty.

H&M
Also,I figured out that I am not going to get through this winter without proper sweaters.I have some really warm once but I don't like them and this means that I never wear them so I am searching for something that I could really use.
H&M
H&M
There is lots of things that I can't resist for and dresses are one of them.Again,I need something warm.
H&M
I am not really a hat person but I this winter I feel that I need something on my head and that something is a beenie.
H&M
I never liked gold but I don't know what happened this year because I started to look like a real gold digger.
I would like to have these one in my collection too.
H&M

H&M
I am still in search for a perfect lip product so...why not?
H&M
This is all my H&M wishlist.
H&M
Whit what are you planing to reload your closet?You are free to leave your opinion and suggestions.
I hope you've enjoyed it.

Love,
Role




No comments:

Post a Comment