THE SUNDAY POST:SARAH JESSICA PARKER+200 FOLLOWERS


It seems that I cannot end a week without mentioning Sex and City or Sarah Jessica Parker but I don't feel bad or guilty for that because she is like an icon for me and that TV show is the best TV series for women and in general that is ever created. And on days like this Sunday, when its suppose to be spring but all you can see through your window is winter, there is nothing more warming than a good episode of your favorite series.Although this time I want to share with you an interview that VOGUE did with SJP. If you are interested how looks her apartment, what's her favorite curse word click here. I won't lie I watched this four times. That's how much I love her.




Another thing that warms my heart is you guys! Huge thanks for you ! I cannot believe that almost in  a week I gained another hundred followers and now there is over 200 of you! That's amazing!
Another enormous thanks! I would love to get to know you better so in exchange leave me a comment how was your weekend.

You can find me on :
bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog you have here and great post too, would you like to follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know I will follow you back.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete