MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL


Hello my lovely friends!

Today I am doing a review on Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in shade brazen baige because I got scared that I will run out of it although as you know from my beauty haul and March favorites I bought it only before a week or so.

A third post in a row I will declare my love to nude colors and this one is simply perfection. As I mentioned on and on it's not too orange and not too pink. It's perfect nude for my skin color. What is more, it has a nice scent and feels very creamy and nourishing, does not cling to any dry patches or imperfections.

The only downside is that you get quite a small amount of product and it's not as long lasting as I wish it would so you will run out of it quickly and will need to repurchase it because it's amazing!


 Have you tried other shades of Color Sensational range? What is your opinion and what other colors you would suggest? Would love to hear that in a comments because they really got my hooked.

You can find me on :
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment