Hair care routine



Hey guys!!!
I am stepping to the new week with my hair care routine!!! Plus  Avon  Moroccan  Argan oil review! So let’s start without further ado.

To begin with, I jump out of my bead and head straight to the shower. I like the hottest water temperature as possible and I wash my hair with Garnier Ultra Doux Vitality shampoo.  Then I bring out my big guns Avon Moroccan Argan oil. I pump a little bit of oil on my palm, rub it between my hands to distribute it a little bit and apply it on my hair. 




This oil is one of my favorite hair care products ever. It smells amazing and makes my hair soft, silky and shiny. It seems like Argan oil found its’ place in every beauty blogger’s heart. Why is it so special?
Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids). The main natural phenols in argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropeinand vanillic acid.  These are fancy words but all of those contents are wonderful for fixing damaged hair or skin. This is a wonderful video that will explain everything you need to know about this oil better than I ever would. 

If you watched the video you probably already understood that Avon Argan oil is not the top notch product because it is not very expensive nor packed in a dark not translucent bottle but it really makes me satisfied with its’ effect so why not?
Finally, coming back to my hear care routine after applying Argan oil I brush my hair and then blow dry them while still brushing. It makes them straighter than they are normally.



That’s it from my hair department. What is your favorite hair product? I’d love to hear that.

Love,
Role


2 comments:

  1. I'm also enjoying the Argan oil! I am also a fan of coconut oil...I use it in my hair everyday for moisture. Thanks for sharing.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tired coconut oil before. IT would be interesting to try.

    ReplyDelete