November favorites



Hello everyone!
This will sound like a cliche but time is passing by in a speed of light. I cannot believe that autumn is over and it is time for another episode of favorites. Let's get started before another month ended.

Lumene Finland: Basic blue cleansing gel This product was the highest point of my skin care routine every day since I got it. I don't want to expand about it more because I have planed a review but I have to say that it smells like nothing else and the feeling of it your skin is just divine.


Rituals Mei Dao body cream:To begin with I love this company and every product that they release is pure magic and this cream wasn't exception. Again,I have planed a review on it so I am just telling that if you are searching of a very good high quality body cream this is the one.


Mabelyne fit me perfectly foundation: I did a review on it and I can just repeat myself that this product gives a flawless finish and your skin looks fresh and natural. 

Also,I've prepared you some songs I've been listening to all month. Enjoy!

Mount Kimbie-Made To Stray

CHVRCHES-Lies (Tourist Remix)


Bob Sinclar-cinderella

What is autumn without movies? I highly recommend to watch Hunger Games: Catching fire.
I love this film, its' meaning and wonderful views.


The Hunger Games : Catching fire

These were all of my November favorites. What have you enjoyed ?

Love,
Role







No comments:

Post a Comment