FEBRUARY FAVORITES


Hello my friends!

I hope that this month was as good for you as it was for me and you are pumped up and ready for spring! I know I am and I hope that I won't need to use some of my favorites as regularly as I had to this month. So lets begin!

The fist one is NIVEA Creme. The beginning of February was very difficult for my skin and this product is the one that saves me every time when I am on the edge of skin disaster. It's extremely nourishing and moisturizing and most importantly very cheap. For me NIVEA is the brand that I trust the most as it comes to skin care.

The next product is also related to my skin condition this month but first of all I got this because *pam pam pam* I got a tattoo and my tattoo artist recommended this as treatment for it. It's BORO PLUS creme. I don't know if you can get this in other countries but I highly recommend it for my fellow Lithuanians! It's a creme with various herbal extracts and it's extremely effective with damaged and dry skin.

The last bits of winter weather was harsh on my lips too and I wasn't very satisfied with my old nonique lip balm so I purchased a new lip thingie. It's Blistex lip balm and it's the best of its kind.
It has SPF 30 and it tastes like sugar on you lips and for such a sweet tooth as I am this is the best thing ever.This lip balm is the love of my life!

February is famous for Valentines day and I decided to treat my self a bit because first you need to love yourself if you want to be loved. Ok, actually I just needed a small eye shadow palette that I could carry around with me and the one that made its way to my makeup collection is RIMMEL eye shadow quad (smokey brun). Shimmery champagne, bronze and brown are my go to colors so I found this palette perfect for me.

And last but not least is my Maybelline nail polish. I wore this color on my nails almost every day this moth. I love how quickly this nail polish dries, it's quite long lasting and I just fell in love this bright color!

These are some of  my non beauty favorites:

Ender's game was a total surprise for me. Film full of action and  spiced with extraordinary hidden thought.

Song of the month

What were your favorites of February? Love to hear that in the comments. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for further relationship.

Love,
Role

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, i've nominated you for the Liebster ward! Lovely blog, check it out xoxo

    http://belleslook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Nivea cream it looks amazing! I am also very pumped for spring :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you can find it in any store!:)

    ReplyDelete